Do you or someone you know want to make a life change? Gain confidence in the workplace? Get a job? Let us help you to achieve your true potential with our one-to-one employability support programmes
If you have left school and you are not yet in further education, employment or training the "Employability Fund" might be for you.
We provide high quality one-to-one support to enable young people to access employment and reach their potential.
Our aim is to ensure that you will:
- Gain the most from your experience
- Gain the skills to successfully apply for jobs
- Gain a realistic idea of what a career would involve including organised a work experience placement
- Receive positive support that builds around your needs and abilities
making it real
If you face Mental Health issues such as Depression or Anxiety, and want to explore some options, "Making it Real" is for you.
We deliver a gateway programme aimed at people with Mental Health issues becoming more active and engaged in their lives and local community.
- Series of informal sessions to explore options and opportunities
- Through the sessions we will be looking to explore the skills and abilities you have to offer employers and the wider community
- A chance to take control of your future
try it out -supported employment-
If you feel you need some support to help you gain employment or work experience, "Try it Out" might be for you.
Thanks to our specialised job coach service we provide high quality one-to-one support to enable people to gain and maintain employment and reach their full potential.
- We will support you to look for work or work experience
- We can give you some extra help with health and personal confidence issues
- We can help you to improve your employment prospects